We make our Mojaris with a lot of passion and we hope you will cherish them too!! These aren’t running or football shoes !
Jokes apart ;)
- Use a wet wipe to clean them after 2-3 usages.
- Avoid excessive exposure to water, moisture and dirt like any other leather/suede/fabric shoe. Moisture can spoil the mojaris resulting in fungus and damage .
- Waterproofing with sprays available at leading shoe stores is recommended.
- For longer life, we suggest getting a thin rubber sole pasted on the base of the Mojari to avoid the wear and tear of the hand stitches.
- These Mojaris do not have a right or left foot initially, they eventually take the shape of your foot. So if slightly snug initially, keep interchanging the foot while wearing them.
- Store the mojaris in the Imlee cloth bag after each use in a cool dry place.